Thursday, November 16, 2006

The General

Recently I stumbled upon a name of a Sooperb Isreali Army General Moshe Dayan. Its a shame I hadn't heard it before. Nevertheless, he has been the mastermind behind in the Six Day War. If you can, spare some seconds to go through some of his quotes and what others have to say about him. He's quite a character. One of his eyes has been a target of a Sniper but it didn't kill him. This man is a true War Icon.

I cannot refrain from mentioning that this post in no means spurs up the hype for the situation in the country. It is not my view that we should go for War. I accept I am in no position to decide on that. If we had resources, allies, equipment and training like the Israelis it would have been a different story. The root cause of the conflict needs to be eliminated. Or else it would continue for a couple of generations more !!

Image Source : Wiki

2 comments:

Lady divine said...

I'm really not into military stuff... but this sounds intersting..shud read up on it..thx,

dogfight said...

oh ok.. its a fact of History as well as a Military detail.