Thursday, November 02, 2006

I Draw BLOOD !!

I draw blood in my sleep. When I get up in the morning, I see blood stains in my body as well as in the bedsheet. I'v been killing mosquitoes in my sleep. Accidentlally or intentionally, don't ask me I really dunno. Some times I find blood in my books as well. (Mosquitio blood of course) However that bloody could well be mine which the fellow has suck.

I figured out there are large holes in my mosquito net. Felt too lazy to patch them up. These days my fan is also broken. So its a barbecue time for the mosquitoes. (Gets quite warm in the noight if it doesn't rain) Lucky I did not get any mosquitoe related illness these days. But got Dengue twice in my school days. Once it got a bit worse but it couldn't kill me. I remember being in hospital having my Radio Alarm Clock with me. Those days Jon Bon Jovi's "It's My Life" was very popular and I played it full blast in hospital. The nurse comes and asks "mallee prashnayakde ??" (you'v got a problem bro ??) I point to the radio meaning I want my life back and get out of Hospital. Actually those days part of me said that. But another part of me said I want to stay some time more in Hospital to keep looking at these lovely nurses.

Fooof ! need to repair fan and patch up the mosquitoe net. Otherwise I'll end in Hospital again. Forget about the nurses there is a lot of work to be done. Have to get on with it. Used to play that mosquito squashing Flash game. Now I do it automatic. He Heeh !! But no blood on Halloween. Buggers seem to be missing. Wonder why ?? Party of their own I guess.

6 comments:

Lady divine said...

oh my, no fan!!!! I can never live with that.... i cn't be bothered with nets either. i simply use the little machine thingy and use the mosquito mats...definitely better than freaking coils...u better be more careful than that!

dogfight said...

wut 2 do. no time these days 2 get it fixd. coupl'v days I slept on the floor in another room with ceiling fan. boy.. dat ws fun.not a single fella came close 2 me. ..I follow orders..straight frm high command.

Darwin said...

Hmmm one good thing about living in this shitty miserable cold chilly damp country; no mozzies!

dogfight said...

u'v got dat right.. well its kida shitty and misarable at times but certainly not cold, chilly & damp ovr here. only prob when it rains the mosquitoes get turned on !!

Tasha said...

well we have window screens. IA permanent solution and it helps a lot!

dogfight said...

hmmm.. wud giv it a thot. I'm thinkin of performing the ritual of smoke from burnin incense or "Kaju Leli" (skin of the Cashew nuts)
wish me Luck !!