Sunday, July 22, 2007

Say What U Wanna Say

Have this happened to you or am I the only unlucky soul experiencing this. I say what I don’t wan’t or should not have said, sometimes the total opposite of what I had in mind. Terrible communication problem. Has lightning struck my wires ?? Thing is, thoughts don’t come quickly to my head. So to keep the conversation going I say something. Hell, I can’t look blank. Once, I was asked what my hobbies were. I eneded up uttering some crap although after some hours I realized I’ve got some interesting hobbies (including Blogging) and should have mentioned those. Creepeeeee…Spookeee…

Then the eventuality, People get the wrong impression about me. (Like I can stop it.. heh heh….) That’s something I hate. But I feel I should not give it so much mind. Just be myself. Its tough to be myself sometimes. Worst part is if they think I’m wiered. The fact that I stick to my guns most of the time makes me a bit different and might add to the weird notion. Awww…. What the…

I don’t get to scan the blogsphere very often like I used to. I miss it because I miss the freedom and the carefree, commitment free atmosphere in it. Say what u wanna say, just like that. Even if I utter crap, no issues.

No comments: