Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Last of It

Hell I was tagged again. This time by the Lady. This is the last of it. NO more Tags on me. Last time Miss Darwin tagged me I was furious and almost swore at her. Now yoooo.... GRRRrrr....FffWthokrFkgHrrrr.... u.. I hate the tags.

Anyhooo....

1. I believe I was put on this earth for a purpose (which I still haven’t figured out) and I would like to leave this place as a better person Than I was when I came to it.

2. I love the great out-doors. Yeah Nature…. and Camping. Out in the open, in the jungles and under starry skies is a feeling like no other. Those are experiences of a lifetime. Recently, an Elephant charged at us while observing them at Kaudulla, Habarana. But it was fun.

3. I have a Temper. Would shout, scream, be aggressive….. and get myself injured. Heh heh….But after that, its gone. NO Poison Trees. NO hidden bad feelings in the long term.

4. Pests annoy me. Simply because I need the peace of mind of being alone at times. Seeking Solitude !!

5. NO one special. Everybody means something special to me in their own special way.

6. Women…. Yeah generally attracted to Slim, Fair, Smart chicks. Not strictly though.. Flexibility is always an option as far as the inside is beautiful. Errr…. I mean the personality.

7. Don’t party often, if not at all. Not a necessity to take a shot. Only at precious priceless moments. I’m an ordinary man, and the common drink of ours would do. (Reserve, Reserve) Wouldn’t mind a prestigious shot though if offered.

Well… I’m not gonna give anybody trouble by Taggin ‘em…. Will end it here. Sorry Tagger-maniacs..... Aaaand Sloth, Darwin, Spectral, Child, Definition, Rasti, Dilsiri. Thank me for NOT tagging you......... you’re Welcome !!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm...I'm confused...am I tagged or not?

dogfight said...

Nop, I'v rid u the hassle of doing it. Don't tell me u wanna do it.. awwww...

Lady divine said...

I'm sorry if I annoyed you by tagging you....
But see, I get to know you better..:-)

And since it wasn't one of those annoying ones where you basically have to answer a trillion questions, I thought I'd tag a few..:-)

Hope you're not mad...

zlot said...

Thanks dogdude. Heard you've become the real ladies man at your new workplace :D

dogfight said...

Lady : hold it.. hold it.. I'm not mad.. don't take it seriously... heh..heh..

Sloth : ur Welcome !! wot ?? there must be some misunderstanding....

Lady divine said...

phew! thanks..:-)

Anonymous said...

bugger...you detagged me but three other people tagged me...I guess I have doit now:)

dogfight said...

Damn.... in vain my effort.. those tagger-freaks !!

Mr.Pitbull said...

lolz man u like smart chicks??
They can sometimes become a pain in the ass dont u think? lol

anyways nice 7 facts hehe

hope you r doing well

~Peace~

dogfight said...

hey aftr som time....

yeah 2 smart is indeed a pain. wot I ideally meant was look smart. heh heh

hope r doin fine