Monday, April 24, 2006

Guess Who ??


I never knew that Woody first appeared in an episode of Andy Panda. more... I am a cartoon fan and there are no signs of stopping. Kids nowadays are addicted to Wrestling. they do not seem to watch cartoons. So we, the wannabe kids watch them,I try not to miss the Woody Wood Pecker Show on weekdays on ART TV. There are loads of other kids stuff that we watch. Some of the Sinhala versions like Soorapappa (Asterix) and Kawdaboy (Lucky Luke) are real fun. I also have a friend who can laugh like Woddy "Guess Who.. Heeee Hawwww...Heeee Hawwww"

Image Source : Capital Comics

2 comments:

Venus-Metamorphosed said...

woody woodpecker!! havent seen that dude since sri lanka!

I loved those cartoons when I was little, I forget the name but there used to be a series with a rabbit and a wolf..I think it was Russian..used to watch that without fail..and Road runner, and Tom and Jerry, Woody, tin tin, Tweetie... I even remember being addicted to Thoththa babbu during O/Ls :P

Cant say I like what they've done to Asterix tho! Jim pappa? couldnt they come up with a better name? and whats with the two giant muppet soora and jim pappa jabbering in sinhala?

dogfight said...

Yep, that was "Wellll.... Rabbit..Just U Wait" ! Those giant muppets do a kids program called "Hullo Pappa"

I'm huge fan of the Muppet Show too. I get blasted by my parents for watching kids stuff.