Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Two in One

I was to post them separately. But, couldn't find the time. Its a bunch load of crap that happened to me. Don't read unless you're bored to death. heh heh So here it is.


Saturday

On a Saturday I was walking on the road to go for classes suddenly I stepped on a Katussa.- Cameleon (with my left leg) The lizard jumped in the air (outa pure shock !!) and when I was bringing my left foot forward he was about to land on it. So I swung the left leg in the air and after a while regained my balance. Can’t remember the last time I swung my foot and successfully kicked a Goal !! People behind must haves thought I was in a circus. The lizards are supossed to attack when provoked. I dunno how I escaped.

After I came home and had dinner, I had my usual glass of water. Then I shook the cup to wipe out the water. It slipped and knocked the sink. Then it bumped on the sink and defying my valiant effort to catch by one hand, it fell on the ground and went to pieces. Aiyoo…. my Seylan Mug. (Seylan Bank in Sri Lanka started “Tikiri” Savings Account for small children in the good old 90’s and when the saving reached a particular level they gave all kinda gifts) I used this for about 10 years. Actually I broke my own Seylan Mug and this was my Sister’s mug which I started to use. She ain’t aware of it I guess.) I was very very upset. sob…sob…. sniff sniff…. woof woof !! Even my mom noticed it. I should have been happy because I had received a letter for a Job Interview in a reputed Company. I never get hurt for things. Even If I’m heavily criticized or someone did some shit thing to me. But this made me really upset.

I know this sounds really Baby-ish. Wot the hek to do?? I miss my Seylan Mug. I still go looking for it outa habbit. Ok ok enough crap. Sounds soppy is it ?? anyway I didn’t cry. Hahahahah huh huh haaa !!



Stealing the Wishes

Been verrrrrry (yeah veri as in ‘cut wela’ almost) busy these days, so was too lazy to sit and transfer my million Terabytes of thoughts through the keyboard, into the Blogsphere. Anyweeez, I managed to gather some thought to Jam the keys. So here it is.

One day this week, a Director from one of our constituent companies came to our office. He wanted me to do some work and I managed to do it pretty quick. Before he left, he met our boss and came out of his room and said, “Thanks Machang” then I looked up and I saw him looking at me. So I said, “No probs, you’re welcome” (of course thinking the Thanks were for me). Then he sorta frowned. To see, he had thanked Boss and not me. Whoa.. take it easy dude……..

I remember another incident where I went to school for an occasion. Some of our friends (including me) were talking to one of our former Masters. He as usual was asking about each ones progress and career. When we were about to leave I got a lift from a guy who was a bout to do his A/L’s in a weeks time. While we were getting into his car, our master said “All the best”. AGAIN !! I said “Thank you sir” (again thinking he was wishing me good luck in my future endeavors) To see he had wished the guy who was to do his A/L’s. Then sir was signaling as if “not you men, that bugger” shit, dammit…. I’ve done it again !!

I think it’s a fundamental problem in my Brain’s processor. My reflexes are so damn quick I act before I think or process the situation. It’s embarrassing at times. It helps at times when a speeding crow comes right at me to duck in time. Also, to avoid the sudden obstacle on the road like falling branches, trishaw maniacs and the random punch from a pedestrian trying to open his / her umbrella and so on….. delete files in the computer without thinking, open up the wrong files in a hurry can be added on to it. How my diagnosis, Pretty accurate huh ?? Only problem is I still haven’t taken action to rectify the situation.

8 comments:

Darwin said...

Plan A: You could join a pottery painting class and get yourself a brand new mug. Then again you might consider a sex-change opp. too if you'd do that! Okay, Plan B: Find a girl to go to a pottery painting class to get a new mug.

dogfight said...

whoa.... frm whr d u get those ideas ?? I grabbed a new mug that was lying in a cupboard the same day.

Tasha said...

if you really want seylan.... eh... there is another way

dogfight said...

not really.... but where ??

zlot said...

You un-sloth.

dogfight said...

Totally !!

pissu perera said...

he he. nice to know i'm not the only one blogging about broken mugs :) i grabbed a new one from my mum's collection but i still miss my old mug.

dogfight said...

Kinda strange to reply to comments of a very old Blog Post. Brings back oceans of memories tho. Heh heh I got some thundering comments for this post as you can see. (1st one) we need 2 carry on with the MUG-less lives !!

Pissu Hadei !!