Thursday, December 21, 2006

Noh I'm NOT.... errr yeah kinda

Everytime I hop into Nolimit (used to be French Corner), House of Fashions or Arpico Super Center I'm always taken for an in-house sales guy. Dammit !! Some people come an ask where to find the trouser, how much is this, how much is that. Some, I politely turn away but for others "I don't work here Dammit !!" Maybe coz most of the time I go after work. Also I've realized on most of the occassions, I've been wearing Light Blue shirt and Dark Blue Pants. Shit !! Its no where near the sales guy's uniform though.

Its a different story at Cargills. Once I went with my Family memebers. The Huge Cook, Boxer, Bouncer or Butler looking man at the door normally brings his hands together and greets saying "Ayubowan". He greeted evreybody including my sister but not me. Maybe coz I was in a pair of shorts and Rubber Slippers and rotating the car keys round my fingers, also I went in last. Natural impression would be to take me as .... yeah the driverrrr.. Anyway I was looking very shabby and ragged. (as always !!) After that, evrytime I go to Cargills Big City that bugger doesen't greet me. (maybe remebering that I'm the driver Kolla.) Who cares. all the sales girls give me nice smiles and greet me when go to the counter. still who cares... I don't !! hahaha.

8 comments:

Venus-Metamorphosed said...

well as long as the girls smile at you I dont see a prb..would be worrying if the huge cook/boxer/butler smiled at you too often ;)

Merry xmas mr.dogfight

dogfight said...

Ohh long time no c.....

hehe yeah... i still don't mind even if the girl don't giv the grin....

Thanx !! U2
Best wishes for a fabulous New Year !!

Lady divine said...

hey, who cares abt the doorman....half the time people ignore his greetings..how if it was a lady at the door, theu you can scream abt it..
and u got the girls at the counters smiling at you...what more do you want? just give them a sexy smile bk and make their day...;-)

Venus-Metamorphosed said...

Im still around..stalking the blogs..

sales ppl in SL arent the friendliest are they..cant say im very impressed with them

dogfight said...

LD : Sexy Smile ?? huh.... I'l hav 2 practice 4 ages 2 do dat. I normally don't smile.. I LAUGH... heh heh

Venus :
oic....
well there r good ones 2....

Anonymous said...

You could be a freelance sales person if there is such a thing.

dogfight said...

Never !!

Anonymous said...

hmm...the girls at every Cargills branch I've been to have always been very smiley and friendly...it might just be smiles of pity as I always trip over something there...