Thursday, December 07, 2006

Phew.... I barely managed to Answer

I was tagged by arrrrgg GRRR… Darwin for this movie quiz. I’m telling ya I have watched only a handful. So I had to do lots of background to come up with some sorta could be called decent answers.

1. Popcorn or Candy - Nothing.

2. Name a movie you've been meaning to see forever - The God Father

3. You are given the power to recall one Oscar: who loses theirs and to whom – I just didn’t care to remember who won and for wot.

4. Steal one costume from a movie for your wardrobe. Which will it be? - Would steal a Pilot’s Uniform. Darwin… Me not have feelings for Fighter Pilots like you say. Go dribble with sluggish worms and scratch the earth for microscopic entities. Haha

5. Invite 5 movie people over for dinner, who are they? What would you feed them? – I’ll invite Robert Patrick, Harrison Ford, Martin Lawrence Now we need some lovely ladies don’t we ? Helen Hunt, Angelina Jolie.. I’d make them fight for the food. Winner takes it all.
I’d giv the men a B.B.Q. and the Ladies…..Fish Kottu. Drinks. Ahh They should Taste our stuff - Old Reserve

6. Your favorite film franchise is: errr… well errrr….

7. What is the appropriate punishment for people who answer cell phones in the movie theatre? Use a frequency Jammer. Solves the problem once and for all.

8. Choose a female bodyguard – Jennifer Garner. She will guard the whole body, I mean it. haha.

9. What's the scariest thing you've ever seen in a movie? – ahhh…. I don’t remember a scary thing. Must start watching Horror stuff. Well. From the handful I’ve watched somethings dat scared one or two of my furr was Anaconda n I know what you did last summer. Pretty lame huh wot the hell 2 do ??

10. Your favorite genre (excluding comedy and drama) – Realistic War, Mobster, Gangster Movies also meaningful ones.

11. You are given the power to greenlight movies at a major studio for one year. How do you wield this power? – I’ll shoot the Red and Amber lights. Bring on the Violence with a bit of humour.

12. Bonnie or Clyde - ...Bonnie ??... Clyde ??.. who put it in ??

Guess I'm in a SSS (Sorry Sad State) when it comes to movies. I'll tag SpectralCentroid and Lady Divine.

4 comments:

zlot said...

How did you escape The Godfather? Anyways, I want the koththu!

dogfight said...

sure u can hav it. I ain't got a clue how I missd it. Shud b shot !!

Lady divine said...

u thought anaconda was scary???have u tried the Ring, house of wax, Excorcist???

where's the link to the quiz? i wonder whether i'll have the patience to go thru it all...some of the Q's seem annoying..

and what is it with u and Old reserve and arrack and Mendis??? i can't stand them...and the stink...Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggghhhh!!!

dogfight said...

lol....No such link. just copy my post and replace my answers with urs with the questions remaining the same. Gd Luck !!

I can't afford... to serve my guests good stuff like Vodka, Smirnoff or JD or even Wines...