Sunday, May 14, 2006

DAMN NObody !! I HATE it.....

I hate it when something (or more often a series of events) happen, which is NObody's fault but I am at the receiving end. It's like in X-Files. Some ALIEN dude givin u a good run for your life. DAMN NObody !! Its killin me. GO ta HELL !!
Happens all the time. Its too wired

Best part is after couple of hours or a good nap I laugh over it and realize what a fool I'v made of myself. I met a buddy of mine and while joking for a while he told me "machang mathakane... api awilla NAWA GILUNATH BAND CHOONE......."

Then I say "ow bung, ela kiri, ohoma yuuuung......... ohoma yuuuung......."

piece of advice : If any one is going through this situation. Just Calm Daown.... Hold on tight..... Don't lose control (Coz u won't b able to stop laughing at yourself) and.... Keep Goin !! It'll work.

No comments: