Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Barista Tale

Another coincidence. Man there' so many of 'em. And best part is, another moron is involved. The True Maniac !!

My sister went for a wedding, and she, with a couple of freinds had gone to Barista. (Near Galle Face). I'm in for a suprise when she comes home and tells me "I think I saw .................." (Sloth). Me, suprised "da hell ?? that moron ??". She says, "yeah him with a GUY". Hmm................ Next day I inform him that he's been spotted. Amazed he confesses, admiting he saw a couple of girls, but did not focus on them well. Apparantly, the two of them gone there to play Scrabble !!. Then I tell my sister that I told Sloth that he's been spotted by her. Whoa !! here I am running round the house trying to avoid a beating, the TV Remote and the cover looking lethal all of a sudden. Thank God the broom stick was not to be found.

The next day Sloth pulls me up "Did you tell it was me ??" Me : "Yeah, I did. I almost got killed for telling you."

Hope she doesn't see this.Thank God she's not into blogging or else......... Sloth,......... buddy,............ u owe me an ear." ('Kaney Para kanna wei")

7 comments:

zlot said...

Dammit! There was a chick as well... Maybe we lost her during the scrabble-skirmish.

You should join us next time; with your sis of course.

dogfight said...

U can bring me a spare ear and a Helmet if u don't mind. coz I can't b loosing both. Perhaps u cud bring sum 4 u as well !!

I'll see abt the chick, meanwhile u look after ur self. I'm warning u !!

zlot said...

Err ok we'll play it by ear. Hyuk hyuk!

dogfight said...

U need 2 hav one, & in working condition, to play with.

Darwin said...

So I don't get why you lost your ear because you told your sis that you told sloth that she told you that she saw him (I think).

Venus-Metamorphosed said...

wow..
i'm hell confused by that story :|
obviously some inside joke me thinks..

anyway baristas is al good for boardgames!! Used to spend hours playing pictionary in there

:D

dogfight said...

Point is, my sis din't wan't me 2 tell sloth she saw him. (she wasn't sure it was him) and this maniac wants 2 find out wut my sis says after tellin her infact it was him she saw @ Barista.

She's gonna kill me 4 posting this !!