Thursday, May 25, 2006

Motivation

While making a hole in my brain and pouring the arishtey (magic potion; ingredients: note book, tutorials, short notes)inside(It does hav some magic by assisting me 2 forget everything I'v studied), for the exam, I thought of browsing some student support forums. This is one of the posts I found .

Here's the Topic



Here,s the text



and here's the first reply



I am 99.99% sure the reply was by a Sri Lankan student. Typical.
I hav to say I wud'v said the same thing.

3 comments:

Darwin said...

Hahaha! That actually made me laugh. I'd have said the same thing too, and the worst part is that it definetely is diagnostically Sri Lankan!

Venus-Metamorphosed said...

Good luck for your exams! Dont worry, hopefully you will rem enough at the paper to ace it

dogfight said...

Darwin : ...lol... mayb it is sumthin all of us Sri Lankans have in common. Mayb its in our genes. U shud start experimenting with Sri Lankan DNA !!
Evolution of SL species !!

Venus : Gee Thanx. I remembered stuff which I didn't even study.
'da Hell they came from ??