Monday, May 08, 2006

So & So's So & So

I've figures out a srtange coincidence. Quite a few of my best freinds' Girlfriends seem to be related to me in some way or the other. Is it that I've got so many lovely cousins ? or is it that all these buggers fish in the same lake ? We need New fish ! Fresh Fish...... Fresh Fish......

Recently, I went for this wedding. I was going to get some water, this beautiful girl calls my name. I thought this can't be happening. She called my name again. When I turned round to see a familiar face. She said I am .....So & So. Another One !! A Girlfriend of one of my best friends. Damn I could not recognize. Then a relative explained that she happened to be So & So's So & So. I happend to be So & So's So & So. Then Her So & So is apparantly the Husband of my So & So and So & So and So & So. phew !!

It doesen't end there. Listening to all this is another aunty who asks "putha oyata thama nadda ?" Then I have to convince her that those are private stuff and all that crap. I can vaugely predict she's tryin to slam her daughter on me. ("aney ammo mata epa !") phew !! Escaped that moment. Have to find a strategy to counter these threats. When I come to my seat all my cousins are waiting to greet me with an "aaaaaaahhhhh who was that? kiyapang kiyapang" and "tell will you". Aiyo... I have to explain the whole thing again.

Never expected this type of things to come my way. Now I have to find a way to deal with it. One way is to portray my self as one stupid asshole. Another would be to tell that I'm taken by some bogus imaginary girl. But that would have repurcussions. Or else, do wut I do best Forget it !!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Well, you can always pretend not to know someone. On the other hand why don’t you tell your aunties directly that you don’t have anyone in mind yet but yes if there is someone they like you to consider that you may be interested. That might make them run away, yes?

dogfight said...

That's suicidal. Its the ones on their minds, their own. Terrible!!