Monday, June 05, 2006

How to Pass Physics with Gin & Tonic

Never knew there was another way to pass Physics. Shit, he should have told before. I go to his place to watch the Cricket Match (no cable at home) he's seated with 2 empty cans of Tonic . He says, "You're late u bugger, see I've finished it" Its the maniac uncle dude(my neighbour) mentioned in The Present. This guy, when he's high after a drink gives me a lecture on Physics and Chemistry. He starts with Dalton's Law of Partial Pressure - when two gasses that.... . Then goes on to mention there is K2Cr2O7 (Potassium Dicromate) in his food. Best part is he has repeated this about three times (Each time was after getting cut) I tell this to my father and he says he & their friends heard the Physics lesson (Dalton's law, Potassium.....) for over a thousand times. (My father and this uncle were freinds from small days)

To add to the fun he mutters a statement from Albert Einstein,
(of course it is uttered with the drunkard touch)

"Ahaganing bung, Albert Einstein kiuwa",

"When I was descending that declimity,
With such an excessive velocity,
I lost my center of gravity,
And macadamise on the thoroughfare"

Match that !! Crazy old fool. I didn't know the damn secret of passing Physics as my uncle claims. Sometimes he starts to make a calculation of about a light bulb. (again after a shot)I often tell him "You might not have been able to complete that sum at your A/L's" sure as hell.

No comments: