Friday, June 02, 2006

Muttur - Idea ??

Hey, a sudden Flash of an idea crossed my mind. Since the LTTE has threatened the Muslims in the Muttur area, to vacate their homes, what if Al Qaeda thinks that the LTTE are against the Muslims too ?? Man, won't that fire up Al Qaeda ?? who knows. Then there'll be one terrorist shooting the shit outa nother. Bin Laden vs Prabha. Would be fun to watch !!

OK hold it, Then we'll have to bring in Coalition Troops to see the backs of the Al Qaeda Fellows. Naaah Stupid Idea.

2 comments:

Venus-Metamorphosed said...

last thing we need are random american armies or some useless peace keeping force running around trying to throw out the al qaeda..I think we are better off

dogfight said...

awww..... c'mon....the US Marines r cool dudes. U might get a ride on a Humvy. even the Al Qaeda guys r fun

hehe..... like u said it's the last thing v want. They r nothing but a bunch of trouble makers I guess. K.... I withdraw my Idea !!